One of the crucial functions of the HR is evaluating employee performance. Having an automatics monitoring and performance-tracking tool simplifies the lives of HR. P.a.Plus allows aligning individual goals of the employees to those of the client business. It facilitates the appraisal process by setting personal and professional goals for each employee and creating development plans by tracking employee performance. P.a.Plus provides a complete social network styled platform and can be customized and implemented in a blink.
- Effective reviewing of employee progress by managers by attaching relevant notes and documents
- Self-service functionality that allows providing ongoing employee feedback
- Linking of comments to employee goals, by managers, to the enhance managers' involvement
- Maintaining transparency and communication throughout the year to avoid surprises during review time
Comprehensive Reporting and Archive
- Administrators can track completion of reviews or any other assigned tasks in real time
- Custom reports are configured based on your forms for more meaningful insights
- All completed reviews are archived and placed in employee document folders
- Employees and managers can access complete records of past performance
- Data Integration
- Interfaces with all payroll and HRIS systems
- Quickly aggregate and update information from any source
Goals and Objectives / Development Plans
Employees and managers can set individual goals and objectives or create development plans, then track progress throughout the year.
Employees can view their personal, departmental or company-wide goals. Clicking on the link allows them to scroll through comments for each goal.
Comments can be attached when milestones are reached or whenever any activity related to the goal is accomplished.
Comments can be entered by the employee, posted by a manager, or linked comments or accolades from someone's hub.
All goals and comments can be imported into review forms.
My Tasks lists all activities assigned to an employee, such as Goal and Objective Setting, Self Evaluations, Performance Reviews and 3600 Reviews.
Each employee can view assigned tasks, due dates and last updates.
Past-due tasks are highlighted in red.
Emails are sent when tasks are assigned or routed to a manager.
Reminder emails are sent when any task is nearing its due date and when a task is past due.
For any form, P.A.Plus provides a highly configurable mechanism to define input types and multistep routing.
Input types include:
- Radio buttons
- Drop down menus
- Multi-select check boxes
- Free text
- Date entry with calendar pop-up
Forms can automatically import Goals and Objectives and any comments entered throughout the year.
Managers can send forms back to employees with comments for corrections.
Forms can be downloaded as PDFs at any stage of the processes.
Administrators can monitor task completion in real time.
As employees and managers complete tasks, the system automatically updates the completion percentage.
Drill into any task group to see who has completed the task and who is still pending completion.
Task Outstanding Report
A detailed view of those who have completed tasks and reviews, and those who are still pending completion, for each step in a processes.
Emails can be easily sent to employees who have not completed processes.
Results can be filtered by specific task groups or employees.
Reports can be exported to a spreadsheet with a single click.